Tuesday, October 18, 2011

For All the Haters

Okay, so I received quite a bit of criticism on my hair after I included a picture of me in a previous post.  I will say that my hair was not greasy in the picture, quite opposite,  it was still wet from taking a shower.  I take showers fairly regularly for your information...well at least when I am in the big city.  After being so bombarded with negativity I decided to head over to the local hair salon.  So, I googled pictures of men's haircuts on my Ipod and showed the barber this picture.


I had to do a little coaching so I didn't end up having a middle aged mom haircut like many of my local guy friends (no offense intended to all you moms).  I must admit that it was the most pleasent haircutting experience I have ever had, which really isn't hard since my dad took me to a one eyed barber growing up (that is a very literal statement, the guy lost an eye WWII or something).  They have a designated "hair washer" that massages your head for like 20 minutes while he washes and dries your hair...it was weird at first...then awesome.

Here is the before shot
and the after shot.  I think me made look just like Brad Pitt.

Two end notes: 1st I don't care what you say about the beard, it is growing till I leave Asia.  2nd Stay tuned as I just returned from an awesome week in Hong Kong.  Pictures and stories coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. HUGE improvement! Brad Pitt better watch out! Glad to know you're back safely. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete