Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Falling Apart...

No no no not me, my apartment.  I have been really blessed as the majority of the last four months have been spent in a place with running water (hot water even), a refrigerator, a microwave, and a stove.  When I left the States to come over here I was expecting to spend nearly the entire six months living in a tent.  Fortunately, (and unfortunately when it comes to work) that hasn't been the case.  By His grace I have been holding up pretty well, but the same can't be said for my apartment.


The doornob to our bedroom came completely off,

the sink in our bathroom fell...down,


and most recently our wall started falling off...  They actually fell onto me while trying to cook some eggs on the stove. Don't worry I am fine, but the bottle of soy sauce sitting on the counter didn't make it.  Moment of silence for the soy........okay thanks.

Oh and the cabinets under our kitchen sink have fallen off.

1 comment:

  1. LoL... At least with no doorknob you can still get in the room. The other month we got completely locked out of our room; our keys wouldn't open the door and we had to get someone to climb through the windows at the top of the door!

    ~Mary Beth & Kati

    ReplyDelete