Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Part 2 Wedding Bells

Yesterday morning I had my wisdom teeth cut out.  I'm using one but the other three were all flipped over and impacted.  So...during this little recovery I have plenty of time on my hands, might as well blog some more.

After my amazing time in Hawaii I flew back into Columbia, SC for two of my bestfriends' wedding.  Spencer Cary and Anna Arsi.  Graduation wasn't too sad of an event because I knew I would see so many of my great friends one last time at this celebration.

 Spencer contemplation his decision one last time at the rehearsal...

We then had an awesome rehearsal dinner on an 80 foot yacht that cruised around lake Murray.  We enjoyed some delicious food as the sun set over the water.  To be honest I didn't know Columbia, SC could look so pretty.

Please don't judge Presbyterian College by looking at these three fools.  Chris Williams and Andrew Hawkins in the back are actually graduates while John Mark Elliot in front is our new school president.

We groomsman were looking pretty fly with our Calvin Klein tuxedos, PC blue vests, and pocket watches.  Even though it was nearly 100 degrees outside while taking pictures.

The beautiful bride herself with her father and sister.

It was a great time and a sweet goodbye to many dearly loved friends.

Don't they make one beautiful couple?  They will be moving to Louisville, KY in the fall when Spencer starts at Southern Theological Seminary.  It is exciting but also really sad to see chapters close.

P.S. I had the greatest bridesmaid date!!!  My bestfriend Megan Ulmer!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you had a pretty sweet bridesmaid date...

    ReplyDelete