Sunday, June 19, 2011

Note for when I'm gone

Hey friends.  I am in Foxboro, MA with my brother Thomas and his wife Margaret.  This is the 15th State I have hit in just over a month.  I will blog all about my adventures here (and believe me there have already been some) soon when I can get my pictures up.  But before then I just wanted to leave a little note.

I fly out in 15 days to East Asia (July 4th).  I will probably just wait till like two days before I leave to deactivate my Facebook.  Once I do that I will only have this blog and email to communicate to you (my dear family and friends).  However, you reading what I am doing is a pretty one sided communication form.  So, if you are following this blog I ask that you 1. hit the "Follow" link to your right so I know who is reading my words, and 2. comment every now and then while I'm gone.  It doesn't need to be anything about a post it can be about whatever.  What you did last week, funny stories, etc.  I would just love to hear from you guys too.

That's it.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I will do my best to keep you updated on the Rock Hill Happenings while you are gone. I'll try and save pictures of every dish I make from scratch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that we're all thinking of you and know you will make a difference in the lives of everyone you meet!

    ReplyDelete