Wednesday, September 21, 2011

News Finally Made Public

The big news that I haven't been able to share the past few weeks has finally been made public here.  My brother Thomas and his wife Margeret are pregnant and due April 22nd!  I am really excited for them, and looking forward to being an uncle for the 4th time.


Here is Thomas and Margeret who recently moved out to Houston, Texas as my brother was signed from the Patriots to the Texans.


I became an uncle for the first time almost 3 1/2 years ago when my oldest sister Keri had this stinker/sweet heart/drama queen/diva/trouble maker/just plan fun little girl named Skylar.


Then again when the "aloha baby," Hannah, was born to my second oldest sister Jennifer a year and a half ago.  I got to meet her for the first time this past summer when I flew out to Hawaii.  She is a little eating/giggling machine.


Then for a third time this past April 1st when Keri had her second child, and the first boy of the family named Finley.  He is a CHUNK and a happy little man.

So, will the first child carrying the Austin name even the numbers out at 2 boys and 2 girls, or will it be another girl?  We will all have to wait with them till April to find out as they will be keeping it a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment