Monday, September 19, 2011

Eating Baby Angels

I received the most wonderful gift today...

I was given this box.  My sponsors (and dear...dear, dear, dear friends) returned last night from Hong Kong and had this wonderful box with them when they arrived.  When I saw it sitting on the table I was seriously looking for the rainbow that must have ended at this location.  However, I refrained from getting my hopes up after my Mid Autumn Festival lesson on how dangers that can be.  I told myself, "Joshua hold it together there could just be a t-shirt inside", but NO.  I removed the box from the refrigerator and opened it to find this...


A formation of donuts so spectacular!  Lined up in ranks like Civil War soldiers standing before a battle the delicacies laid glaze to glaze waiting for me to arrive.  It was as if twelve big eyes were as excited to see me as I was to see them, for my eyes went wide to match my gapping mouth.  A dream come true...

This moment reminded me of a great video that my sister Jennifer showed me.  This is for you Jenn.


Now go, find your nearest Krispy Kreme and....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment