Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stereotypes

What is the most stereotypical scenario you can imagine when thinking about China?  Well a few weeks ago my "stereotype fantasy," if you will, came true...I walked into Trust Mart (our local department store chain that is of course own by who else?  Wal Mart) and found a group of people huddled around one of the TV's on display.  Upon closer examination I saw that they were watching.....wait for..... King Kong fight Godzilla!  People does it get any better?






Later that day while reflecting on the moment I decided to give back to "The People" of The People's Republic of China by filling what I thought to be the most stereotypical America scenario...(or at least the one most redible accessible to me)




So I rode my bike around town the whole next day wearing a cowboy hat (that was left in our apartment) and singing country songs.

It is a give and take relationship. So, China...thank you and you're welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Funny post, but we are pretty sure Godzilla was Japanese! Might have to check it out! Love you! Jenn and Russell

    ReplyDelete