Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Halloween or Christmas?

I understand that the Christmas holiday is still a little new and foreign for the Chinese people, but I think they are a little confused.  When I went to the market on Christmas Eve I saw something that more resembled Halloween then Christmas...


This mother was pushing her child around the grocery store wearing slippers and bunny pajamas with a hood featuring ears and all.


The girls that worked there were also wearing costumes matching whatever product they were advertising.  Here is the Nescafe girl.


The Lipton Tea girl


The Ramin Noodles duo


The Hershey's Kiss girl (there was also a Dove Chocolate girl, but she had to go do something before I could get over for a picture.)


Finally, the Cupid "I Do" engagement ring guy/girl.  Nothing resembling what I think to be Christmas.  However, Later that night I finally found...


Santa!!!

1 comment:

  1. You still live in a cool place! There has got to be something you can write about from the Big Apple!

    ReplyDelete