Monday, March 26, 2012

It's My Pleasure

Hey readers...if there are any of you still following.  I will try and start writing again.  The past month has been really crazy as we hosted over 350 college students in three weeks.

A week and a half ago I traveled down South for my buddy Mason's wedding.  I flew into Raleigh, North Carolina on the way to see my girlfriend Marilyn and meet her family.  I arrived on a beautiful Carolina day. and was taken to a very special place soon after landing...

Chick Fil-A!  But this was no ordinary Chick Fil-A (as if the "normal" Chick Fil-A isn't wonderful enough), no, this was the World's only two story Chick Fil-A!  It had some pretty sweet amenities.

Like the second story outdoor patio,

the magical elevator that carries food to the second floor,  (you don't even have to wait downstairs for your food, it comes to you...)

the AstroTurf lawn outfitted with corn-hole, 

and the conveyor belt that carries food out to the drive thru windows.  I love NYC...but it could really use a Chick-Fil-A.

Thank you so much for taking me here Marilyn!  It was a great surprise and great way to start the weekend!  I miss you...(you Marilyn, not Chick-Fil-A...well actually both, but you more :))

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too Joshua! :) And I agree, the two-story Chick-Fill-A is pretty awesome- We'll have to go back sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What...? I didn't think Chic fila could get any better...cornhole on the roof? Has Bekah seen this post. Her neighbors play corn hole for hours. The beatiful thing about this two story chic-fila is you could make a day of it...chicken and biscuits for breakfast...some recreation on the roof playing corn hole...break for lunch...and if you could figure out something to do through the afternoon you could watch the sunset on the patio. What more do you really need?
    Nic

    ReplyDelete